Grey water : Waste water produced by domestic activities, excluding black water.
“Grey water is intended to be reused after undergoing treatment” (French Official Journal dated 15 January 2017)
FGWRS® allows you to recycle 80% of your grey water.
💧 Our Expertise
FGWRS® (Full/Firmus Grey Water Recycling System) is the result of the technical expertise of FIRMUS France, capitalising on this technological achievement.
💧 Our Mission
Since 2017, FGWRS® has committed to expanding the commercialisation of ‘Grey Water Recycling Stations‘ from Monaco, thus addressing the need for preserving potable water in various regions.
💧 Our Origins
- Our method of grey water recycling is the outcome of research conducted for the European Space Agency by FIRMUS France. and marketed by FGWRS®.
- Since its launch in 2005, more than 1300 individuals have lived in complete autonomy in one of the world’s harshest environments, with no reported technical or health incidents.
💧 Our Process
- FGWRS® recycles grey water up to 80% and allows for on-site reuse.
- The FGWRS® recycling process preserves potable water resources and harnesses energy.
💧 Our Solution
- We offer you the opportunity to recycle 80% of your grey water to obtain hygienic-quality water for toilets and the sanitation network.
- Recycling your grey water helps reduce carbon emissions, save potable water, and conserve energy.
- Our system becomes cost-effective through energy valorisation that contributes to your place’s thermal needs.
💧 You Are Concerned:
- Public Swimming Pools
- Laundries and Automatic Laundromats
- Collective Housing
💧 Virtuous Circle
- Grey water recycling sources include: showers, sinks, washing machines, steam rooms, and pools.
- Possible uses include: showers, toilets, washing machines, steam rooms, pools, cleaning, and irrigation.
- The technology marketed by FGWRS® has saved more than 5 million litres of water since 2005. Let’s continue together!
💧 Our Philosophy
Wash water > save water.
“Is it still sensible to use drinking water for flushing toilets, operating washing machines and dishwashers, cleaning floors, or even for showering and washing our hands?”
2021 achievements In 2021 we recycled grey water from the Roland Garros tennis tournament training…
FGWRS was interviewed to comment on a study conducted by the National Institute of Circular…
First time in France FGWRS installed its grey water recycling device in the technical room…
The FGWRS® team is due to attend the EVER 2020 exhibit at the Grimaldi Forum,…
On September 1st, the FGWRS team will present its Solar Impulse labelled grey waters recycling…
FGWRS® is proud to be member of the OCCE (Organization for Climate & Circulate Economy).…
Save water, energy and reduce carbon emissions by recycling your greywater ! Christophe LASSEUR, Support…
We are thrilled to announce that FGWRS® has been named a Hello Tomorrow DeepTech Pioneer!…