- Grey water refers to wastewater from showers, sinks, and washing machines.
- Water from steam rooms and swimming pools, though not commonly termed as grey water, is recyclable. Explore sustainable options for efficient reuse.
- FGWRS, Firmus Grey Water Recycling System – a Monaco-based company specialising in grey water and swimming pool water recycling – has come up with an innovative and well-controlled process.
- This process marks a significant advancement in preserving our water resources.
Who Do We Address?
Our ethical choices
- We strategically and ethically decided to focus primarily on serving and equiping group entities, including industrial laundries, collective housing, hotels, public swimming pools, water parks, sports centres, outdoor hotel grounds, and camping sites, as part of our target audience.
- Our main target focuses on sectors producing the highest volume of grey water and recyclable water.
- However, we are able to respond to all types of requests and study any other project you would like to discuss with our experts.
- Our future resources depend strongly on collective awareness and the adoption of a circular economy. We aim to play a role in fostering this shift in mindset.
- We provide the opportunity to recycle at least 80% of your grey water and recyclable water, resulting in hygienic water suitable for various everyday uses, excluding drinkable water.
- To achieve this level of efficiency, or even surpass it, the only requirement is to adhere to our usage conditions.
- Recycling your grey water not only helps you save drinkable water but also contributes to energy efficiency.
- Our cost-effective system includes energy recovery, addressing the thermal needs of your place.
- The model we propose fully integrates the principles of the circular economy.
- Grey water is treated through a high-performance membrane process and can be reused for any type of use that does not require drinking water.
- The calories from treated grey water are recovered through heat transfer. They are primarily used for preheating domestic hot water.
The resources for grey water recycling and recyclable water include showers, sinks, washing machines, steam rooms, and swimming pools.
The possible uses are toilets, showers, laundries, steam rooms, swimming pools, cleaning, and irrigation. These must be carried out in compliance with current grey water regulations.