Grey water recycling solutions for collective housing, outdoor hotel grounds, hotels and camping sites
- At a time when environmental preservation is crucial, collective housing, outdoor hospitality, hotels, and camping sites — large consumers of water — are called upon to play a major role in reducing drinkable water consumption.
- FGWRS offers innovative solutions to address this issue.
Collective housing, outdoor hotel grounds, hotels and campsites: Recycling for a sustainable future
- FGWRS benefits from the technological expertise of FIRMUS France, a pioneer in grey water recycling and water resource preservation for over 15 years.
- The collective station range from FGWRS recycles grey water with an efficiency greater than 80%.
Our water resource recovery solutions
- Recovering grey water and pool water from showers, sinks, washing machines, steam rooms, and swimming pools enables more efficient and sustainable use of this precious resource.
- Reusing water can serve for toilet flushing, cleaning and irrigation tasks, as well as being used for the following needs: showers, having a wash, using the washing machine, steam rooms and swimming pools.
Collective buildings, outdoor hotel grounds, hotels and campgrounds: Benefits of our recycling systems
Our grey water and swimming pool water recycling systems offer significant benefits:
- Guaranteed grey water recycling rate of 80%, subject to strict compliance with the usage conditions of the process.
- Real-time remote monitoring to prevent major breakdowns and ensure continuous water supply.
- System sizing simulator for optimal use according to the conditions of use and the amount of water volume to be treated.
- Compact and modular, adaptable to the available space.
- Fully automated to minimise maintenance costs.
Attractive return on investment
Whether you own or manage a collective building, outdoor hotel ground, hotel or campsite, rest assured. Our solutions offer attractive returns on investment, and we provide financing solutions to facilitate access to them.